So here are the movies I'm looking forward to in the month of September. The List continues!
September 21 - The Jane Austen Book Club - I'm not sure about this one, but I love me some Jane Austen! I may give it a try on Netflix.
September 28 - Across the Universe - This movie looks really amazing! I'm not gonna lie, it could go very wrong in their, there's a lot of potential for screw-up, but I still think it looks very interesting and innovative. I'm definitely going to check this one out in the theaters.
September 28 - Lust, Caution - This movie looks really cool. I love me some Ang Lee, so I'm excited for this one. Sense and Sensibility is one of my all-time favorites. I'm a little disturbed about the NC-17 rating, because I don't like blood and gore or senseless violence (unless it's part of some social commentary), but we'll see how it goes. Combine Ang Lee with Focus Features, and I really don't think it can miss.
That's about it for September, nothing too exciting. I guess it's good, my wallet will thank me this month.

No comments:
Post a Comment